At Indoor Mold Specialist we are proud to have carved our niche as one of the top-rated Mold Removal companies in Brooklyn NY. We have completed various Mold Removal procedures all across NYC and NJ. Our clients recognize our efficient and thorough work, as we have delivered unparalleled results and promise to ensure the best methods for Mold Removal in your home.
We excel at providing the most effective Mold Removal services at competitive prices. Our experience in dealing with many residential and commercial clients has made us one of the best service providers when it comes to Mold Removal throughout New York.
What is Mold Removal?
Mold Removal or Mold Remediation includes carrying out various treatments and preventive activities that will help in getting rid of the Mold completely. We make sure to get rid of all the unwanted Mold growth with the help of various environmentally friendly tactics.
Our entire team makes sure that during the process of Mold Removal, none of your personal property is damaged. Even after the entire project is completed, we make sure that everything is just as it was before starting the project. Despite our absolute success rate, in case you are not satisfied without services we will visit the site again and make things right for you.
Our Mold Removal Procedure:
- An Indoor Mold Specialist Licensed Mold Remediation Technician will arrive at the property for a visual assessment of the area, ensuring all areas to be worked on are free of obstacles and clear for the remediation to begin.
- The technician will then sufficiently cover the project area with 6-mil polyethylene sheeting to prevent cross-contamination of unaffected areas. This is an integral step as making sure there is no Mold growth in other areas of your home remain a top priority for us.
- Our team will don the necessary PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
- Placement of our Industrial grade equipment, such as HEPA 500 Air Scrubbers and Dehumidifiers to prevent the spread of Mold spores as the project area is being worked on.
- All Building/Structural materials with visible signs of Mold and moisture and other contaminants will be properly disposed of using commercial grade waste bags to ensure no materials are released.
- Following the Dehumidification and Air Cleansing, our technician will then apply Anti-Microbial Agents to the hard surfaces within the area to kill any remaining spores and prevent future growth.
- Wood, Concrete, and other hard surfaces will also be disinfected using Anti-Microbial Agents to kill remaining spores and prevent future growth.
- After the completion of the Remediation work, all areas will be HEPA vacuumed to ensure no remaining microparticles such as Mold, bacteria, and other contaminants are left.
- A post remediation visual inspection and/or sampling will be performed upon our client’s request.
Are you concerned about Mold Growth in your property? Make sure to give us a call at 1-800-596-9640 and let us provide you with the best solutions for your situation.