Mold Violation Assistance for New York City Clients
Mold can be a very serious health problem for tenants and a major issue for Landlords as well, given the passage of NYC Local Law 55 and the Issuance of Mold Violations by HPD/Department of Buildings within the five boroughs of New York City, Including Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Bronx, and Staten Island.
At Indoor Mold Specialist, we have the resources to help clear you of this mold violation. We are New York State licensed Mold Assessors and Mold Remediation Contractors. The Timeline of how we can assist in clearing a New York City Mold Violation is as follows:
- Landlord or Management contacts a licensed Mold Assessment Company to perform a preliminary mold inspection.
- After the inspection report is issued by the Assessor, the Landlord or Management the forwards the report and violation information to a (different) licensed Mold Remediation Contractor (Such as Ourselves).
- After receiving the Mold Remediation Work Plan from the Remediation Contractor, upon approval the Remediation can now begin. The Remediation Contractor should first file a filing receipt with DEP to provide them with a notification.
- Once the Remediation procedures have been completed, both the Mold Assessor and Mold Remediator will provide the Landlord or Management with written affidavits attesting to completion of the project.
- Landlord or Management submits all necessary forms/affidavits/receipts, as necessary to the NYC Department of Buildings/HPD.
We understand that Mold Violations in New York City can be a great hassle and headache to have to deal with and resolve! We recognize this fact and are confident we can assist in clearing Mold Violations for our clients in a professional and efficient manner, given our many years of experience in helping our clients all over New York City. If you are experiencing any issues with Mold Violations, contact us and a member of our team will be glad to provide you with professional guidance on how to resolve it.